叙述者: 淑惠
•星期一, 四月 27, 2009
铭哲上个星期五就已经满两岁了。
时间过得真快,我还清楚记得两年前他诞生的那一幕,一眨眼两年就这样晃过去了。哲哲已经会跑会跳了。

宝贝!生日快乐!

用相机拍下了他两岁的模样,怕妈咪老了以后忘了他两岁的长相:

This entry was posted on 星期一, 四月 27, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 爱的留言:

On 4/27/2009 02:09:00 下午 , 凯妈 说...

小王子,生日快乐。

 
On 4/27/2009 04:18:00 下午 , Vickylow 说...

生日快乐!

 
On 4/27/2009 05:27:00 下午 , HK 说...

大個仔咯,生日快樂!

 
On 5/25/2009 04:37:00 下午 , sl_shaaron 说...

Hi
I love your photo background very much. Can you kindly teach me how to do it ? Did you use any special software to do it ? Photoshop ??

 
On 5/26/2009 10:23:00 上午 , 淑惠 说...

Sharon,
Can't find your blog to reply you.
I did replied before when you ask in another post.
Since you missed it, i answered again here.
I didn't use any photoshop software, I just use the smilebox scrapbooking.
You can try it at www.smilebox.com.