This entry was posted on 星期二, 七月 24, 2007 and is filed under
我の王子
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Breast feeding shouldn't have conspitation problem. But I think you can try Alladdin Vege-fruit enzymes which you can get from organic shop. My fren's child who is just 3 mths + old also suffered from regular constipation, but after drinking this, this condition improved. I get to know this product from her. Although my baby don't have this problem, but i also mix this in her milk to reduce the milk allergic.
2 爱的留言:
Breast feeding shouldn't have conspitation problem. But I think you can try Alladdin Vege-fruit enzymes which you can get from organic shop.
My fren's child who is just 3 mths + old also suffered from regular constipation, but after drinking this, this condition improved.
I get to know this product from her.
Although my baby don't have this problem, but i also mix this in her milk to reduce the milk allergic.
静薇,
我前天去素料店,看到了你说的Alladin Enzymes, 我买了一包回去。不过还不知道有没有效。